Yesterday I went to bed at 11:44pm. I don't remember the last time I went to bed before midnight. Heck, for the last 3 weeks we haven't managed to go to bed before 1am. Waking up at 7am with less than 6 hours of sleep? NOT fun. The Boy wakes up at 6, sometimes 5am, so he's been even more sleep deprived than I have.
But yesterday, at 4am (after going to bed at 2am), the Boy left for a business trip. After running a few errands after work, I was so tired when I got home, that I caught up a bit with my DVR while putting books away, and after passing out on the couch for a few minutes, admitted defeat and went to bed.
Not much got done in terms of unpacking. But though I have a pending deadline to finish it all (I must be done with the whole thing before leaving for my 3-week vacation!), I'm not feeling at all guilty about taking a break, and going to bed at a more normal time.
But when I'm off to the beach? I really don't want to be thinking of everything I have to do back home. So tonight, I definitely have to get myself motivated for more.
12/8/09
Sleep Deprived
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment