2/3/10

Busy?

Life has been busy. But when you ask me what I've done, I can't really pinpoint to anything that would justify the "busy" part. It's not like I have events day after day. It's not even like I have fully picked up my half-marathon training.

I go to work. I go home. Once a week after work, I have volleyball. Once a week after work, I run with my running group (and I really should be doing this 3 times a week...). On Saturday mornings, I go for my long run. We then eat, and go home.

How is it that I'm just SO tired? How is it that I have NO time?

The wedding planning hasn't taken much time, though I admit I've wasted hours online looking at ideas. Why is it that someone who has never dreamed of a "perfect" wedding, all of a sudden becomes obsessed when it's my turn?

My mom hired a wedding planner, so she's been looking at places, finally found a photographer (just need to sign the contract), and dealing with the rest of the details. Me? I'm just wasting time online.

I am still not fully unpacked after moving. We went on vacation, I got sick, and now my place is still a mess. I just can't seem to have the energy or time to get things in place...

This is going to be a long month...

No comments: