3/12/10

Update

I have been a bad blogger... I've been blogging over my running blog, and also have posts at the Bridal Bloggette. So somehow, a whole month went by and though I've blogged, I've neglected this little corner of the world.

Wedding planning is busy. I got my Save the Dates ready (though there will be more to send later), my parents have booked the church, the reception hall, the photographer, the DJ, the florist, the caterer, and even a "samba school" band to greet us at the reception for an hour (that should definitely get people dancing!).

Tuesday, I even found my perfect dress, but now I have to wait 8 months to wear it :(

I'm definitely not an "it's my day, it's all about me" sort of person. We're all thinking of what will be best for the guests -- and the truth is? Brazilians know how to party! It's going to be a small wedding (the church only fits 100 people...), but anyone who makes it out to Rio, will agree that it was worth it!

This is a preview... The church:


The reception hall... this is their outdoor area, with the glass ceiling, that closes in case of rain:

No comments: