5/24/10

I lied

Yep, I lied.  I know I said I was going to rekindle my relationship with this blog by talking about all my wedding planning in here.  But it seems that no matter how hard I tried, I just don't feel it.

Probably because the Beach Bum moniker is no longer a part of me.  Do I still wish I could get paid to be a beach bum?  Uh, YEAH!  But I just don't feel as attached to this part of the web as I once was.

So I've been blogging over here:  http://irunyourun.wordpress.com.  Yep, non-anonymously and all.  And I decided that though running is a humongous part of my life, at the moment, so is wedding planning.  So, I'm also sharing my non-running life over there.

Want to read about the wedding?  It's all here:  http://irunyourun.wordpress.com/category/wedding/ with more to come, of course...

Turns out I'm much better at posting over on the other blog, than I've ever been over here.  So come on over and say hello!

No comments: