11/8/07

My new favorite shoes...

Because of her influence, I've been buying new shoes for work because now I actually care how I look (it helps when you not working with the same old people everyday). Ignoring the fact that my vacation pay from my old job is going into shoes, I have to to gloat a bit!

I got this pair last week. They weren't cheap but I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them... First day I wore it, I brought an extra pair of shoes to work, just in case. After all, they're cute, 3" heels, they gotta hurt right? I never needed my extra pair of shoes. From work I went to a Happy Hour (yep, this one), got home at around 2am -- by then I had been wearing these shoes for 17 hours. And they were still sooo comfortable.

I've worn them another two times since then, and every time I get tons of people people (at work, on the bus, walking down the street...) stopping me to let me know "I love your shoes!"

So there you have it, my new favorite shoes -- cute, comfortable, different, and of course, everyone compliments them!

So here you have it! I love my shoes! Looooooove them (I wear them mary jane style, by the way).

No comments: