Saw "Music & Lyrics" yesterday and though the movie wasn't that great (Drew Barrymore & Hugh Grant had absolutely no chemistry, IMO), this video cracked me up! Really good job at putting the 80's vibe... And Hugh Grant shaking his booty? Hilarious!
Ah yeah, and random boy from Saturday night never called, as I predicted. I think the fact that I forgot my number midway into giving it to him (and I hadn't even been drinking!) might have given the impression it was fake (but nope, it was my actual number!). And as much as I was hoping he wouldn't call, I'm now kind of upset he didn't -- who does he think he is? How dare him not call me? I'm actually considering texting his friend (who was the person in charge of my number) saying "So your friend never called me" but how sad is that -- specially from a guy I was hoping wouldn't call anyway... I did say if he called I'd go out with him and give it a chance, now I'm bummed I got no dates this week. I wish my brain would pick an idea and actually stick to it...
No comments:
Post a Comment