I HATE when people are rude to you, then say "Well this is just the way I am, if I have a problem I tell you" -- I am that way. And if I have a problem I do tell you. But that DOES NOT give me the right to be rude. Or to not be considerate to your feelings. Or to let everyone within a 100 feet radius know what is the problem I'm having with you.
I have a coworker that is like that. And today, jumped at me, yelling because she had a problem with the way I was explaining something. So she yelled. Across the hallway. Making me feel *this* small. Making sure my boss could hear her personal issue with me as well. And she kept repeating it.
You fucking have a problem with me?? Fucking tell me. If I fucking have a problem with you, I will fucking tell you. But there's different ways to get that message across.
You can publicly humiliate me, or you can just make me aware of it.
Choosing to publicly humiliate me and use the "that's the way I am, I have a problem, I speak up" should not be reason to get away with it.
Fucking idiots. I had a bad week, and there's not one person here who doesn't know my circumstances. Can you fucking respect the fact that I'm emotionally sensitive right now, and decide to be a bitch next week maybe??? When I can actually muster the words to defend myself?
Fucking bitch. I don't get paid enough to put up with this shit.
10/30/08
"It's the way I am" is NOT an excuse to be rude
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Give me a couple of weeks, and then I'll kick her ass for you!
:-)
Ha, I did talk to her after we were both calmed down (I couldn't have left the office like that). We hugged and made up. I mentioned for her to keep in mind that though it is not with the intention of humiliating me, it comes across like that...
I'm calmer now.
Post a Comment