10/11/08

So I'm not THAT desperate

After my post about the awful state of my financial situation, a friend suggested I checked out Craigslist to see if there's any gigs I could find (like babysitting).

Much to my surprise, I found this ad, and, yes, I am extremely ticklish (nothing like ruining the mood when you get into a fit of giggles when you're trying to look sexy instead). But damn, I am so glad that I'm not THIS desperate! (And knock on wood, don't think I'll ever be.)

Cute female models needed for tickling videos - $150-225 (Arlington)



Are you incredibly ticklish?
Are are cute and between 18 and 30?
Are you comfortable with secure bondage and wearing a ballgag?

If so, you can make good money while having a great time doing tickling videos. Nudity isn't required for this project, but it does pay a bit better. This usually takes about 2 hours and the pay is as follows:

Bikini/lingerie - $150
Topless - $200
Nude - $225

You will obviously have a safeword to use if things get too intense and you're welcome to bring a friend/escort with you. We will take several breaks while filming and you shouldn't be subjected to more than about 15-20 minutes of tickling at a time. Also, you should be willing to sign a model release.

If you're interested in this project, please do not hesitate to get in touch!



1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

"If you're interested in this project, please do not hesitate to get in touch!"

Get in TOUCH! Ha! Get it? Get in TOUCH?

(Groan.)