Yesterday I wrote this post, about how around midday I still wasn't sure if I had a date or not.
While leaving work at 5pm, I still had not heard anything from him.
6pm, nothing new had come. Around 6:30 pm, I got a
"Hi how are you. Busy at work, don't think I can make it tonight, so sorry"
I replied with the
"I hadn't heard from you, so I assumed you couldn't make it anyway and made other plans."
and got a
"good. Good night"
text back.
And that was the last I heard from him.
I absolutely hate flaky people, and though I understand there'll be times things need to be canceled at the last minute, when that happens twice within a week, it looks more like a pattern, not an exception.
Just as I usually do, I had deleted his number from my phone, and his email from my contacts. I don't want to contact him again, unless of course, he contacts me first. And I am not sure what I would do if he does contact me again. I am very upset by the lack of consideration for my time.
However, that doesn't look like it'll be an issue. It is almost 4pm, and I haven't received an email or text from him yet. I have a feeling, that I might just not hear from him ever again.
So I'll never find out if there were sparks there after all, but no loss. It doesn't look like he was for me anyway.
11/21/08
And so it ends?
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What an asshat. Leave him in the dust and don't look back, even if he does try to contact you.
couldn't agree more. stay away from him. what a tool!
Post a Comment