1/11/09

It's real...

"It's not a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when" I fall in love with you" *swoon*

So it looks like I got myself a boyfriend. An incredibly cute, sweet, intelligent boyfriend.

And for that, there will be no more updates on Pretty Boy. It is one thing to share the comings and goings of my dating life, another when I'm sharing about someone I actually care about.

It has only been a week since our first date, but it feels like I have known him forever, like I have been waiting for him all my life.

On that note, I was somehow able to make all my friends uncomfortable with a bit too much PDA this weekend. Yes, had to send an apology email... "Sorry you couldn't really meet Pretty Boy, as he was busy sticking his tongue down my throat in front of all of you."

(Because I am scared, and I am skeptical, and I'm just waiting for everything to go wrong, when he does inevitably break my heart, you bet I'll be back with the updates. Until then, back to blogging about my mundane non-dating life.)

5 comments:

rachaelgking said...

HOORAY!!! Dominoes, I tell you. DOMINOES.

The King's Daughter said...

Uh-uh, girl! I want the details! How? When? What happened exactly to make you so sure? Tell all.

Beach Bum said...

Sorry, not sharing any more details -- it's too personal now to post, and he wouldn't appreciate that...

Lemmonex said...

No no. Don't overthink. Enjoy. Congrats.

Beach Bum said...

Thanks, Lem! Trying to enjoy it! But I don't know what I'm more scared of, that I'll get my heart broken, or that this will work out...