I overthink things way too damn much.
My date tonight? I had a great time with him and his friend, then later got to spend some alone time with him. And these are the things he said tonight:
"It's a good sign I was nervous when I kissed you, it means I think it's serious and I'm not just toying around, if I was, I wouldn't be nervous"
"I really really like you"
"I think about you all the time"
"You have a happy energy about you, it just makes me feel light"
"It feels sooo nice to hold you"
I told him "you're the kind of guy that can break my heart, shatter it to little pieces" His reply was "let's be careful with each other."
OMG. My walls are gone, and this guy? I can see myself falling for him hard.
It so doesn't feel like we just met.
He is just wonderful.
1/9/09
Overthinking, always
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
1:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Beach Bum!
Tb sou brasileira e estou indo morar no exterior daqui a alguns meses, e tenho lido seu blog há alguns dias e adorei suas histórias...gostaria de saber se posso manter contato contigo a respeito da "arte de viver no exterior" e outras coisas!
Quem sabe não nos encontramos por aí?
hmmm!!! e boa sorte com o gatinho,
beijos!
Ain't no shame in opening your heart... because the best that can happen SO outweighs the worst.
I can't wait to see how the story goes... !
Post a Comment