So luckily, since writing this post, we've have been able to sell my couch and loveseat, and my old TV.
Though I still haven't posted the nightstands for sale yet, since we just haven't been around my place long enough to take the pictures of it (and they don't take nearly as much space as the other things do), and my TV stand is still holding the TV, since our new one only arrive on Saturday (damn Ikea for selling us something that wasn't in stock), the TV stand and coffee table have not budged.
Somehow, this TV Stand, which the boy bought at Haverty's for $350 a little over a year ago, has not received any interest on sale for $100. It's almost 3 feet tall, and 3 feet wide (30" high x 30" wide x 18" deep to be exact), and it held his 42" TV just fine. It's just too tall for my place.
I love my coffee table, but it used to match my old Ikea stuff, but doesn't match any of our new darker furniture... So the boy's coffee table stayed, mine had to go. I bought it at JC Penney a couple of years ago, and I love that I can store things in it (it's 16.75" Height x 23" width x 42" length). But apparently, no one in Craigslist feels the same way. WTF. Was trying to sell it for $100, and I'm willing to negotiate, but no one even tried.
So, are you interested in buying anything? Or at the very least give me some pointers?
My 30th party is just a little over a week away, and there's no way I can have people over with all this stuff in my place!
And no, I cannot afford to donate things -- we have donated a lot of things to Goodwill, the library and the Veterans donation box. The "big ticket" items helps us pay for our new furniture, and my overall brokeness.
9/10/09
Sale!
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment