I missed my long run and a friend's party on Saturday because I was sick.
Sucked it up, and spent the nice sunny Sunday at Kings Dominion, enjoying our free tickets (got to go on the free-fall 5 times!!! 3 times in a row too, woohoo!)
Needless to say, my day out in the sun, screaming my lungs off on rides, caused me to yesterday wake with a fever, coughing and a sore throat. Definitely not a fun way to start the last week of my 20's...
Had to take yet another sick day from work, and all the stuff still needed to do in my place (I am having a birthday bash on Saturday, after all) went undone, while I slept for most of the day and evening.
It's been a week since my last run, and the Army Ten Miler won't run itself. Said that, I am confident I can finish it, even if I have to accept a much slower time than I ran the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler.
My 30th birthday? Is just a couple of days away...
I am still not ready. Just hope I'm not still sick then.
9/15/09
Sick
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you're not either! You need to ENJOY that shiz!
Post a Comment