skip to main | skip to sidebar

beach bum at heart

Just random musings from someone who thinks too much, worries too much, wonders too much, but at the end of the day, still wishes she was at the beach, enjoying the water

10/16/09

Wordle

Now this is fun. And I guess I talk too much about running...


You can try yours at Wordle.

Posted by Beach Bum at 2:16 PM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To Beach Bum

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Archive

  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (56)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • Food Review
      • Update on diet
      • Here is where I come public to the blog world...
      • Wordle
      • Runners High?
      • On a diet
      • Boy vs Ex
      • Rio!
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2008 (86)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (62)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)

My favorite own past posts

  • 09/11/01 - I was there - Part I
  • 09/11/01 - WTC - I was there - Part II
  • 09/11/01 - WTC - I was there - Part III
  • 09/11/01 - WTC - I was there - Part IV
  • DC Idiotic Drivers (a.k.a. My Traffic Pet Peeves)