So I've been debating for a while whether I should start writing a blog. I mean, what will I write about? Or what will I not write about? Should I censor myself if people I know start reading my thoughts? But then what's the point of the whole thing?
Plus people I know probably already think I'm nuts. In a good way... I hope.
So who am I? I'm a girl in my late 20's, approaching 30's fast (ugh!) who has nothing figured out: I'm single, dead end job, full of debt and like pretty much most girls I want to lose weight. Tone up! I'm an athletic person with a body of a couch potato. Really. It's ridiculous.
I have an absurd amount of friends. Sometimes I'm even amazed of how many people I know. I have good number of friends nearby I can call close friends, best friends even. Both guys and girls. Yes, I can talk about boys and clothes and hair and "oh, what do you think he meant when he said that?" -- but I can always joke around with the boys like one of them. I really don't get offended easily. I tend to offend people who don't get my sarcasm though.
More about me? (And this is the giveaway here -- anyone who knows me and reads this, will know for sure who I am when reading the next couple of lines...) I am fanatic for volleyball. As in I want to play everyday. I actually get to play a good 5 to 6 times a week. And I love it. Sure, I should be much better at it right now -- I played in high school and still dream of the day I will get my jump serve back. Not yet. I can hold my own, but people are not that eager to have me on their team...
Also love love love love swimming. Bike riding. Put me at the beach and I'm happy. Hot summer days. Live music. And tons of other things that I'm sure I'm forgetting about now!
So what can you expect from reading this? Random musings for the most part. Rants about my job. Raves about volleyball -- concerts -- friends -- a great night out! Stories of past bad dates, good dates, future dates, or about the ex-boyfriend who I'm over, but once in a while I still wonder if he was "it". I'll probably even write about updates on TV shows (Lost! The Office!). Yes, I told you this would be random...
Ah, and my blog name? This Killers song has been in my head all day, maybe later I'll think of something more fitting, though I really do like this song!
So this is a start... Tomorrow I'll think of more. Maybe stick to one subject next time!
5/17/07
Intro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We like random...random is good. But I think Jess put you up to this for a free drink. Just sayin'.
I'm with INPY... you're scamming us. :-P
But welcome to blogworld anyway.
Believe it or not I was considering joining the HH before I even knew Jess was going (that's when I posted the comment saying I didn't do well on my own).
Coincidentally, I found out she was going an hour or so later.
Either way, I think we both deserve free drinks :)
Post a Comment