5/25/07

Long weekend -- and I got no plans!

It's not unusual for me to be double booked on my weekend days/nights, sometimes even triple-booked.  No, no, I'm not miss popular, but I hang out with different groups of friends, so there's always something going on.  And more often than not, the dates coincide.  Sometimes I can make to all of them, other times I'm not as good as planning my day.
 
So here it is, the long weekend -- I'm staying in town, loads of friends are leaving town.  I was invited for a friend's BBQ on Sunday, that should last through the night...  And that's the scope of my plans!  I don't know whether to be excited (I actually have time to sleep in, maybe even clean my place) or worried (what will I do all weekend??).
 
Well, if the plans don't come to me, let's make my own plans...  So tomorrow I'm going to attempt to go from my place to the volleyball courts by bike (about 8 miles by my calculation?), if I don't get terribly lost on the trails, it should be a good time...  Then back home, clean up my place, and have some of my girlfriends over for some drinking and chitchat. 
 
Sunday is the BBQ then Monday is back to the volleyball courts (hopefully by bike again).  Still a pretty uneventful weekend...  (Though the BBQ should be a great time, it's always a fun crowd.) 
 
Now tonight?  Tonight I have no plans!  How's that for a sucky Friday night?  My friends shouldn't be allowed to skip town at the same time...  So expect me to finally (!!) get a chance to watch the season finale of Lost.  Is it wrong I'm really looking forward to it?  However I'm still hoping to find some last minute HH plans, the day is not over yet...

No comments: