9/26/07

Ah, yes, TMI for sure...

I hear a lot of people making fun of women who wear thongs at the gym -- whatever, as long as you're comfortable, I don't care.

But now I have a gripe with boyshorts! Maybe they're awesome if you have no ass, but for those of us with some junk in the trunk they're definitely not work-out friendly.

Don't get me wrong, I love them, they actually make my curves look good.

But while running on the treadmill the other day I started feeling some major wedgie action going on. Moving on to the elliptical, the wedgie got worse. I was self-conscious, as the boy shorts definitely give you panty lines and I'm sure everyone else behind me were wondering why the panty lines suddenly ended mid-butt.

Damn it. It's one thing when wearing a thong -- they were made to go in between the cheeks, if you're used to them chances are you can't really feel them. But boyshorts? All that extra fabric squeezing in there? Ouch. Specially when I'm trying to work out. Somehow they work fine with my day-to-day activities, but as soon as I have my heart rate up, it's some major discomfort.

Now I apologize for those of you who are squirming with the too much information post. But figured I should do a public service announcement, before other girls out there with a well endowed ass wear their boyshorts to the gym.

1 comment:

mm said...

I get the wedgie action with thongs and boyshorts. Especially the ones made by Victoria's Secret. They're tiny little torture devises, I'm telling you.
For me, it's regular underwear all the way.