9/13/07

I knew it

Remember this guy I knew I had seen his picture before.  And yesterday on match I realized I had blocked some people from my searches.  Not only ugly folks, but a while back when I was frustrated that my winks were not returned I blocked a few of guys from my searches to prevent me from seeing their face again, and more importantly, making an ass out of myself by winking at them again.

And then it explains why I couldn't find him on match that day. 
So I scroll through the list and there it is, Mike's name.  Except that his email to me from Craigslist his name was Paul.  So somehow Paul uses Mike as an username on match.  And he puts his year of birth on his username a good 6 years different on match as it was on his email address (which was neither Paul nor Mike).
 
Ah, and I hid him from searches on June 17th.  This means that a while passed between me winking and never getting anything back.
 
So was he the same guy?  Maybe, details (like I like to play golf and work out and I'm new in town) match.  The boring profile matches the boring emails too.
 
But then "I moved into town a couple of weeks ago, oh, it has been a month now" with the "I hid your ass from my searches back in June, 3 months ago" don't add up.
 
Seems like I saved myself a lot of trouble! 
 
Ah yeah, and don't ask me how when I barely remember what I did yesterday, how the hell I remembered seeing his picture 3 months ago and associating it with a username with "Mike" on it.  Talk about selective memory, huh?
 
Of course, I'm still hoping he was not the cutie from Cosi, because I'm running at lunch today and stopping by there again for another Greek Salad.  And that boy was cute!!!  A girl gotta dream...

2 comments:

LMNt said...

Cha-ching! I love making good calls.

:-D

Beach Bum said...

Yep, I knew I remembered the picture, ah yes.

But then again, the guy I saw was too hot, maybe I would've given the boredom a try, he might compensate his enthusiasm elsewhere... Hmmmmm...