This is an email I got from Match.com... The title was "romantic prince" -- I already knew I was in for some good laughs. I love how guys go on and on about what they want, never say anything about themselves (well except that he's "very very erotic and sensual" I guess), and never ask a thing about me. Plus he assumes his "mate" is dying before him, since she will be waiting for him in heaven. (Plus he doesn't know the difference between then and than -- but that just one of my pet peeves.)
Creepy. I wonder if he actually gets any replies with this?
Hello,
I am looking for one special someone who I can spoil and be spoiled by. Someone that I can wake up in the morning and give kisses to and than make breakfast for. Someone that likes to hold hands and kiss when they are 80 years old and be in more love than because they have shared more memories together. Someone who will spoil me back and make me feel cared for. I am looking for a true connection. Someone who is my other half. I am looking for something rare to find that many times people settle because they are not willing to go through all the effort it will take to find this special person. I am willing to put the extra effort in and will search until I do find her. She will be beautiful and all will see this, but what they will not know is what I know that she is even more beautiful on the inside. The connection we share is one of true intimacy. We share a connection of our souls. When we are apart we are still connected. We have searched for each other for most of our life and now when we touch we know what heaven is like. Our dreams are moments we shared together. Our thoughts are of what we will do together in the future. Others will look to us and realize what love really is supposed to be. We will always be smiling for each of us knows that we have something special and we have searched for it for a long time. We can be seen looking into each others eyes until late at night and talking about our future. Yes, I know these things are rare but I know that this is what I will seek for I know that the rest of my life will be spent in the joy of her company. I only want to be known as the man who accomplied my mate through life and when we leave this world to join with her in heaven.
Hope to hear from you,
Don
I am very very erotic and sensual with the right woman
I am looking for one special someone who I can spoil and be spoiled by. Someone that I can wake up in the morning and give kisses to and than make breakfast for. Someone that likes to hold hands and kiss when they are 80 years old and be in more love than because they have shared more memories together. Someone who will spoil me back and make me feel cared for. I am looking for a true connection. Someone who is my other half. I am looking for something rare to find that many times people settle because they are not willing to go through all the effort it will take to find this special person. I am willing to put the extra effort in and will search until I do find her. She will be beautiful and all will see this, but what they will not know is what I know that she is even more beautiful on the inside. The connection we share is one of true intimacy. We share a connection of our souls. When we are apart we are still connected. We have searched for each other for most of our life and now when we touch we know what heaven is like. Our dreams are moments we shared together. Our thoughts are of what we will do together in the future. Others will look to us and realize what love really is supposed to be. We will always be smiling for each of us knows that we have something special and we have searched for it for a long time. We can be seen looking into each others eyes until late at night and talking about our future. Yes, I know these things are rare but I know that this is what I will seek for I know that the rest of my life will be spent in the joy of her company. I only want to be known as the man who accomplied my mate through life and when we leave this world to join with her in heaven.
Hope to hear from you,
Don
I am very very erotic and sensual with the right woman
4 comments:
heheh wow - hmm. I'm speechless!! Don't know quite what to say about that one...lol what a cheeseball! He's probably very nice in person, though. You should give a shot (haha, I'm being for real, actually).
Some people are real nerds when writing. Plus, you need someone romantic for once!! Romance is fun.
But the guy is definitely a cheeseball. But hey, if that's the worst of his faults (other than the 'than/then' issue), it's not that bad.
Ugh gag. This is pathetic. I *almost* feel sorry for him, except for the fact that he's actually sending this stuff out to women.
So you did get my e mail from match .... wow I was starting to wonder...
wait what?
tia: I cannot believe you said I should give it a shot... And I thought I knew you...
Jo: It is very pathetic. Just having the title of the email being "romantic prince" I already knew it'd be some sad stuff...
VK: As always, you crack me up!
Post a Comment