So this weekend I'm going camping with a few friends -- there's 10 of us going, we'll be at the Shenandoah, hopefully next to a water hole, with plenty of beers! CC will be joining us on Saturday night.
There's even a menu planned -- yep, the guys are that serious about this trip! (And no, I'm not allowed to disclose the menu...) Should be a great time! I'll probably post some random pics from it when we get back.
It'll be my third time camping in the last month (really!), the time I went camping before that, this was the picture that was taken from it (yep, it was that long ago, I was 2):
I love the groovy tent, mine, unfortunately, is not nearly as exciting as the one my parents had! (And yep, I asked, they don't have that tent anymore, damn it!)
6/21/07
Camping!
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
12:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good times!!!! Your pictures were awesome.
It was a great time!! I'm so glad you came, and next time you'll have to rough it for the whole weekend!
Post a Comment