6/8/07

UGH!

I HATE MY JOB.

Hate it, hate it, hate it. And hate that these fuckers here know I'm stuck here, so they treat me like crap.

I so wish I could leave today and never come back to this place.

Ah, yes, but since I'm stuck on a visa, Monday I'll be right back to this shithole.

Everyday I spend here I get a little more stupid. I waste my brain cells & intelligence on a place that doesn't deserve it or appreciate it. It makes me wonder if a visa is even worth it, and if it wasn't for the fact that I have a 30 year mortgage and would lose so much money if I sold my place today, I'd pack my bags and move back to Brazil, because even if I have to work as a street sweeper there (and I doubt I would), I'd be more satisfied than here.

Another year and another try at the green card lottery to no avail (10 years and counting). Hate not having options.

1 comment:

vvk said...

Ugh... the green card lottery is a real pain in the ass. I'm lucky that my parents went through it, so I didn't have to deal with it.

At least you've got some stuff outside of work that you seem to find some satisfaction in...

:-\