So even despite canceling on me at the last minute, I did go out with Scottish guy again. And then another time after that. And the more I went out with him, the more I started to like him. And my original concern that there might be no sparks was no longer a concern.
So yesterday, arriving for date #5, and still no kiss, I was wondering if it would ever happen. You know, sooner or later we'd get to the friends stage, and you can't really turn back from that... He had already hinted that I'm hard to read -- which according to my guy friend that's code for "you're not giving me any signals."
I am, however, happy to report that there is no longer a risk at going to the friends stage. And that after so much pondering whether there would be sparks, that, oh, there were sparks.
And now I can't wait to see him again.
12/8/08
Thrilled
Posted by
Beach Bum
at
9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, YAY! I'm so glad... bring him on Saturday!
Nah, not bringing him. My best friend here in DC was my date last year and she will again be my "date" this year. Ho's before bro's and all...
Post a Comment